So, we go through life meeting people. When we first meet someone, we really have no idea what will become of that relationship.
For instance, when I casually met Sam in Fall 2009 we were both planning Preference dances and interacted very little. I never thought that a year and half later we would be sitting at Cafe Rio talking for almost 2 hours.
For instance, when I casually met Sam in Fall 2009 we were both planning Preference dances and interacted very little. I never thought that a year and half later we would be sitting at Cafe Rio talking for almost 2 hours.
Around fifth grade, I started carpooling to Salt Lake Children's Choir with Elizabeth. 10 years later and we still keep in touch despite the large plot of land in between Provo and Philadelphia.
(Insert picture of me and Elizabeth here.)
It's amazing how God places people in my life and how he can wind two hearts together. Friendship is a miracle that astounds me daily. If you are reading this, I'm sure you have touched my heart. Thanks.
And that's what Jenny thinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment