Monday, January 24, 2011

Little do they know

Walking on campus, Puccini's La Boheme blasting in my ears. Students clamor around me. Little do they know that I am enraptured in a passionate duet of High C's and Italian accents. Little do they know I'M EXPERIENCING MAGIC, HERE!!!!

I never really use headphones that often. Actually, I am often disgusted at my generation's tendency to be constantly "plugged in." But after my musical experiences today, I think it is safe to say that you might see my head confined between those two little buds more often. Those earbuds carried me from my busy world to a magical place where all of the music was mine. I would like to repeat this experience as often as possible, thank you very much. I shall call it music-magic and it shall be mine and I shall call it my music-magic.

And that's what Jenny thinks.

1 comment:

  1. i love such moments. they are the best. welcome to my summer. i miss it. you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete