Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm feeling beachy


I'm in Oceanside with all 17 of my family members. My parents rented out a condo on the beach and we were invited to enjoy the beach and eachothers company if we so desired. I've determined a few things about vacation. A good vacation must include:

1. Lots and lots of food
2. some planning
3. more food

On our first night away, we ate at a buffet in Las Vegas.
{My niece, Sophie, has been trained well by her mother, and she said some hilarious things when we were in Las Vegas. When a lady walked by in hardly any clothes she said, "Yucky!" As we walked by all of the slot machines she said, "Those are all of the money wasting machines, right mom?"} The first thing we did on our first full day at the beach - go to Costco of course. We may end up selling all of our leftover food before we leave.

Yesterday, we boogie-boarded, rolled in the sand, and I took a nap. It seems like as long as you are at the beach(or disneyland), everything else in life will be okay. For example, I don't mind the sand in my chips, because I'm at the beach.

And that's what Jenny thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment