I learn a lot. I want to blog about it. This week I've learned:
1- How good I'm not.
2- I can control myself when it comes to food
3- You are always happier when you are thinking of others
4- My friends are some of the best people in the world - and they really are all over the world at this point.
5- TV is a waste of my time
6- It's true. Eating healthier does make you feel better... in so many ways.
7- No challenge is to big for me to handle
8- I can do hard things
9- Filling out mission papers is tedious
10- I enjoy solving problems
11- I can become Beatrice.
12- Nothing replaces the smile you see when you give a sincere compliment. Same vice versa
13- etc, etc, etc
One last quote from Emily's blog that really hit me - "Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same thing." Dang it.
And that's what Jenny thinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment